At Amadego, we care about the security of your data. Here you will find information on what data we collect, why and how we use it and for how long we keep it.
What data do we collect?
By using CARSS you accept that our company, Amadego S.R.L., collect some of your personal data.
On this site we collect two types of data:
- data provided by the user
- data collected automatically
When you register or fill out a form we ask you to provide some data to use the service. We ask you:
- business name
- VAT number
If you ask for assistance or information, we ask you to indicate the data to contact you and reach you:
- first name
- phone number
This data is not used in any site automation. They could be used to issue an invoice if you purchase some service. DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We collect some technical data through the services you use and use them to offer you the best of them.
For example, by filling out the forms to request assistance and information, your account data will be attached to the request, to uniquely identify you:
- business name
- VAT number
- date of request
- browser used for use
- operating system in use
More generally we use your data to:
- to guarantee you access to our services, by registering and creating the reserved area
- administrative, financial or accounting activities, such as those relating to the purchase of services
- customer care services during sales, post-sales and helpdesks
- communications relating to services and offers similar to those used by you
- inform you about our commercial activities on events or initiatives of Amadego S.R.L. by e-mail
- do reporting and analysis activities related to promotional communication systems such as the detection of open emails, clicks made on links in the communication, the list of unsubscribed to the newsletter
This site uses Google Analytics in order to monitor the number of visits to the site and how the pages are navigated within it.
Advertising functions have not been implemented.
No data relating to the user visiting the site is saved: any information such as, for example, the device used, the browser, the time slot and the location, will be saved anonymously and statistically, revealing in fact not attributable to a physical person.
FOR HOW MUCH TIME AND HOW ARE THE DATA STORED?
Data will be stored in paper and/or electronic/computer form and for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, respecting your privacy and current regulations.
In the case of active users, the contents generated by the user will be kept for the entire duration of use of the application for support and assistance purposes, and for security reasons in collaboration with the Authorities.
Invoices, accounting documents and data relating to transitions are kept for 11 years pursuant to the law.
In the case of exercise of the right to oblivion through request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the holder sent through this page and the filling of relative form, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with limited access, solely for the purpose of verification and repression of crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be safely deleted or irreversibly anonymized.
If you do not exercise any active action (for example browsing, searching and/or any other use of the service) on www.carss.it for a period of 180 days (3 months), you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be deleted automatically.
WHERE ARE THE DATA STORED?
Your personal data is stored within the borders of the European community, within data centers of companies to which Amadego refers for hosting services.
They could be transferred to countries outside the European economic area and in particular to Australia. The Company will ensure that in this case adequate technical and organizational measures are adopted in compliance with the applicable legislation for the transfer of Personal Data.
You always have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data transferred abroad by sending a request to Data Holder by filling the form on this page.
IS PROVISION OF DATA MANDATORY?
The provision of personal data is compulsory for the processing necessary to provide the services offered by Amadego Srl. Any refusal makes it impossible to use the service.
WHO ARE THE SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT?
The data controller is Amadego S.R.L. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Via Marconi 28, 20091 Bresso (MI).
You can at any time contact the company and send any request or question regarding your personal data and respect for your privacy by sending a request to Data Holder filling in the form on this page.
DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO WHO?
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be disclosed to: a) companies that perform functions that are strictly connected and instrumental to the operation - even technical - of services, such as suppliers that provide cloud services and hosting, b) suppliers of direct marketing services; c) companies that provide archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services; d) associated companies and/or members of Amadego Srl which provide technical components for the provision of certain service functions, e) administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union to be processed by some of our service providers. In this case, we ensure that this transfer takes place in compliance with the legislation in force and that an adequate level of protection of personal data is guaranteed based on an adequacy decision, on standard clauses defined by the European Commission or on Binding Corporate Rules.
In no case shall we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
HOW CAN I GET INFORMATION ON DATA, CANCEL IT OR HAVE A COPY?
To get information about the data or to have a copy of it, you can send a request by filling out the form on this page.
We remind you that through the same page you can send a request to exercise your rights, in order:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and to have it communicated;
- to know the origin of personal data, the purposes of the processing and its methods, as well as the logic applied to the processing carried out using electronic means;
- to request the updating, rectification or integration of personal data;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, as well as oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing;
- to revoke, at any time, consent to the processing of Personal Data, without this affecting in any way the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- ask the Company to limit the processing of the Data;
- oppose the processing of your data at any time;
- ask for the deletion of data concerning you without undue delay;
- get the portability of your data;
- exercise the Right to Complain, by submitting a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data where the conditions exist.
CAN PRIVACY STATEMENT BE SUBJECT TO CHANGES OVER TIME?
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the utmost clarity on his pages or by alternative or similar means.